Export Workplace support tickets
Change platform:Computer Help
Workplace admins can export their support tickets from the Admin Panel.
To export tickets:
- Go to Contact Support in the Admin Panel.
- You can add a filter to customize your export by clicking Add filter + in the search bar.
- Click Export on the right to download the file in CSV format.
The downloaded CSV has the following fields available:
- Question ID - ticket number.
- Title - ticket title.
- Description - subject of the ticket.
- Creator ID - ID of the ticket creator.
- Creator name - name of the ticket creator.
- Topic - category of the issue.
- Priority - priority that was submitted when the ticket was created.
- Status - ticket status at the time of export.
- Created - date of ticket creation.
- Modified on - modified date at the time of export.
- Escalated - ticket escalated or not.
Admins can learn more about exporting data on people or groups in their Workplace community.