How do I reset an account password on Workplace?
Users can only reset their own passwords if SSO isn't enabled.
As an administrator:
To reset a user's password, you need to be a System Administrator or Account Manager.
1. In the Admin Panel, open the People tab.
2. Find the user account whose password you'd like to reset.
3. Click to the right and select Force Password Reset.
4. Force Password Reset? popup should appear with Confirm and Cancel prompts.
5. Click Confirm. A password reset prompt should appear.
6. Click OK.
The user will have their credentials reset and a claim email will be sent to them to set up a new password.
As a user:
1. From your profile, click Settings.
2. Select Security and Login.
3. Select Edit in the Change Password subsection.