How do I add or change my cover photo on Workplace?
A cover photo is the large photo at the top of your profile. Like your profile picture, cover photos can be seen by anyone visiting your profile.
To add or change your cover photo:
- Click your profile picture in the bottom-left of Workplace, then click View Profile.
- You can also access your profile here.
- Click Upload Cover Photo if you're adding a cover photo for the first time, or hover over your current cover photo and click Update Cover Photo.
- If you already had a cover photo, you can choose whether you want to upload a new photo (Upload Photo), reposition your current photo, or delete it.
- Once you choose a photo, you can reposition it by clicking the image and dragging it up or down.
- Click Save.
Note: Your cover image has to be at least 720 pixels wide.
Learn more about your Workplace profile.